Our next main production will be Daisy Pulls It Off written by Denise Deegan and directed by Emma Crocombe. Performances will be from Wednesday 20 to Saturday 23 February 2019 and will be held at Chestnut Grove Academy Theatre.
Starting a new school is never easy, especially for Daisy Meredith being the only scholarship student at Grangewood School for Girls in 1927. Daisy’s adventures are about to begin: from hockey and singing lessons to searching for buried treasure; while dealing with fellow pupils who would rather she wasn’t there.
Daisy has to fight for her right to stay – and to discover just who the mysterious gardener in the school grounds really is. He looks vaguely familiar…
- Sophie McAdam-Clarke – Daisy Meredith
- Ify Ugboma – Trixie Martin
- Debbie McLean – Miss Gibson
- Janina Conboye – Monica Smithers
- Jenni Hardwick – Clare Beaumont
- Rachel Henderson – Sybil Burlington
- Jools Hutchings – Alice Fitzpatrick
- Amy Wedgwood – Belinda Mathieson
- Lisa Bath – Headmistress / Winnie Irving
- Eve Lewin – Daniel / Dora Johnson
- Jude Moeckell – Miss Granville
- Matt Brown – Mr Scoblowski / Douglas
- Tom Browne – Mr Thompson / David
- Jo Conyngham – Daisy’s Mother / Mademoiselle / Matron
- Amy Biddiscombe – Duncan / Upper Fourth Girl
Dates: Wednesday 20 February to Saturday 23 February 2019
Start time: 7.45pm (3pm on Saturday)
Tickets: £12 (£9 concessions on Wednesday and Saturday)
Location: Chestnut Grove Academy, 45 Chestnut Grove, London, SW12 8JZ.